SIGN UP – We are sorry, but we are unable to take on any more customers at present. Thank you for your interest
Wholesale is available to garden centres, nurseries, retail outlets and the growing trade.
One off purchasers, such as landscapers, still attract wholesale prices but may be subject to pre-booking.
Login above. If you have forgotten your login details, email us to retrieve them.
Sign up above. The process is not automated. Once you have signed up, it may take a few hours to activate. If you require immediate information, please telephone us on 01362 860812.
Why buy from us?
- We will deliver small orders
- We will deliver small quantities of a certain variety
- Our standard range of herbs are grown in wider and deeper (than usual) pots
- Our herbs are grown in a soil based peat free compost providing excellent shelf life
- We grow to suit our climate using limited heating and no artificial light
- We don’t use artificial chemicals and rely on biological control instead
- All of our plants (with the exception of bays) are raised on our countryside nursery
- We offer a personal and friendly service
- Norfolk Herbs is a long established family run business
It is with regret that we are no longer able to send regular wholesale (trade) orders outside of East Anglia and a radius of 45 miles* from our nursery. One-off deliveries may be possible depending on area, so please do not hesitate to ask
Collection is always welcome! *Distance may change once we are all back to a safe normality!
Our standard range is matured on our nursery and is not sourced from the Continent. EU directives stipulate a Plant Passport is required even for local supply. Our Plant Passport Registration number is: 32153